Sunday, January 22, 2012

Best Hand Cream Ever! - Nivea Pure& Natural

Nivea Pure & Natural hand cream
100 ml / 3.3 Fl oz.
 In my post on how to cure dry chapped hands, I mentioned about using a good hand cream...This one is the one I would recommend. I had a serious case of dry hands this winter season and I don't know how I would have gotten by without this. It's so creamy and moisturizing. Argon oil is is one of the ingredients that is advertised on the bottle, and I think it's the main reason this cream is so softening.

 when I first apply it I always think "oh gosh! I squeezed to much out of the bottle!". The cream is very blendable (Think rubbing butter over your hands) and then before you even have time to think of how to wipe off what you think is excess hand lotion, it's dried! and your hands are so soft.
Soft seems to be the only word I can describe my hands feeling after this hand cream. It's awesome :)
They are BABY SOFT.

Some other pros : NO parabens; NO silicons; NO colorants; NO mineral oil;

The only con: The bottle isn't the cutest or the most flashy bottle. But hey! I'd rather use a product that works and has not-so-cute packaging, rather than cute packaging and a shitty product.

What are your favorite hand creams or lotions?

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment