Monday, February 13, 2012

MAC Speed Dial Lipstick


Oh MAC, how I love you...

One of my fave MAC lipsticks has got to be "Speed Dial", a blue toned candied pink. In the tube there is the slightest amount of gold shimmer, but none of that transfers onto the lips. This is cremesheen so the formula is well... fabulous and creamy, not quite matte (Satin) with a high gloss finish. What I love about speed dial so much is that although it is a warm bright color, it's still neutral enough to be wearable on an everyday basis without looking obnoxious. Included is that famous light vanilla scent that all MAC lipsticks are known to have. De-lish. I've been wearing this color to work almost every day for past two weeks and  the lipstick lasts about 4-5 hours before needing to reapply.

For $17.50 CDN  MAC lipsticks are a bit on the higher end but so worth the price. Highly Recommended.

What are your favorite MAC lipsticks?

-StayFabulous
MAC Speed Dial in different lighting

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I was looking at MAC Snob the other day but I think this might suit me more. I shall have a look when I'm next in MAC! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    http://swBeautifulLife.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never bought a bright lip before (except red). My favorite is MAC Sequin, which has a berry coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour and blog in general! I'm now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely in all lighting :) Following your blog now :D thanks for visiting my blog, are you a follower? Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just ordered this tonight. Such a pretty colour. New Follower :)

    x x x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I too love this color. Stunning, thanks for sharing the different lighting colors, very interesting...

    ReplyDelete