Friday, January 20, 2012

Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope baked eyeshadow duo in High Maintenance

HARD CANDY EYE SHADOW DUO IN "HIGH MAINTENACE"
Hard Candy eyeshadow in High Maintenance
4.5 g/ 0.15 oz.

I'm not a huge fan of the color selection from Hard Candy's eye shadows, this was in fact one of two that I seemed to be drawn towards. Most of them are very colorful in an over-the-top sort of way. Not my thing.

One side is a champagne. The other is a plumy taupe.

The two colors are very..dupable. You can find these colors in almost every makeup brand. BUT what I find very unique about this duo are the finishes. They are both high shimmer/ and metallic and soooo pigmented, more than I've ever seen in any drugstore brand.

Formula :  Super velvety. A bit of fallout. You should probably use an eye primer. I don't and it doesn't crease but it might help with the glittery fallout.
Price :  So affordable. I got mine from Walmart for less than $6. There is so much product which is just an added bonus considering this is a very high quality drugstore product.
Finish : Shimmery metallic. OH SO PIGMENTED

 Have you tried Hard Candy eye shadows? Thoughts? Favorites?

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment