These are some of my favorite items from January that I fell in love with, so I thought I'd share them with you. PS. If you have a favorites post this month leave a link to your post in the comments!
1. My Michael Kors Rose Gold Glitz Chronograph watch. My sweet boyfriend got me this for Christmas this year. I had been lusting after this watch for almost a year and I am so grateful for it. It's my first "Nice" watch, and I'm in love with it. I wear it almost every second of the day.
2. Benefit Some Kind-A Gorgeous Foundation Faker. this was a mid January buy, but it's on it's way to becoming a holy grail product. By far the most amazing cream foundation I've ever tried.
3. Bath And Body Works Anti Bacterial moisturizing hand soap in "Sparkling Snow" I really wish this wasn't a holiday edition soap because the smell is amazing! It smells like soft berries with tiny hints of jasmine. Truly a scent I'd love all year round. I scored this in there boxing day sale and I really wish I'd gotten a few more. oh well. Now I know what to stock up on next year. oh my gosh! they better bring this back next year!!
4. Jay Ashers novel "13 Reasons Why". I'm just about finished this book and I can't believe how attached I am. I haven't enjoyed a book this much in a long time. Enjoy might not be the right word, it's actually a sad story but it's written so well and the characters are very believable. Although I'm not quite finished, I still say I highly recommend this book.
5. NYX jumbo eye pencil in "milk". I love Nyx jumbo pencils but this month I've rediscovered why I love "milk" so much. It's the perfect base for most eye shadows to enhance their color without changing it.
6. My leopard scarf from Dynamite . I love animal print, but I always feel hesitant to wear it because of how easily it can come off as tacky, but when I saw this scarf I fell head over heels. I find it more classy than trashy.