Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spring 2012 Makeup Trends

I'm really excited for spring to be coming. I want warmer weather and bright colors again. Unfortunately for where I live spring means rain...and Lot's of it. But just because the weather is dreary doesn't mean my makeup is going to be.  This season I'm looking foreword to a lot of new fresh makeup trends and these are a couple of my favorites.


Flushed Cheeks.   Yes OK, we all want a healthy glowing face all year round but what I mean is a healthy pop on the cheeks...and letting that be the main attraction. We always ask ourselves what the focus of our makeup should (The eyes or the lips?) but this season I want the spotlight to be on my cheeks. I'm thinking not-so-bold eye makeup, simple lip (close to your natural lip color) and a beautiful flush of pink/coral on the cheek



Wearable Ombre lips.  Very very wearable! I  love the dark stain in the middle and then letting it lighten out towards the edges ( Very I just bit a juicy berry look) or the opposite with darker in the outer edges and lightening towards the middle (The illusion of fuller lips) ). For a fun ombre lip try using two different colors or shades. I know Covergirl just came out with their new Blast Flipsticks that are perfect for this seasons ombre trend.


What makeup trends are you looking forward to trying out this spring?

-StayFabulous

13 comments:

  1. Kim's makeup always looks so incredibly flawless and beautiful, I want a class from her makeup artist on how it's done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, your so sweet!
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these looks and both of these styles :)
    Lovely Post :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just followed you :)
    I love the looks and the lips especially ! - I have a lip product collection on my blog
    hope you will check it out !
    love India @ www.thejewelbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      I love the lips especially too! such a cool makeup trend to try.

      Delete
  5. love this post! :)
    http://happyyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog! Could you follow me back? http://shelbyblogsx.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim's makeup is beautiful! :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kim kardashian's make up will always be trending...she's so gorg

    ReplyDelete