Monday, January 23, 2012

My All Time Favorite Cleanser - Neutrogena Rapid Clear Cleanser

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Removing Foaming Cleanser
175 ml
I have very oily skin, I can thank my mom and dad for that. And up until about 2 years ago there wasn't really much I could do about it. My makeup would melt off within a few short hours. Pictures of myself would shine like I had gloss all over my face. It was just really depressing until I found this cleanser.

It's a cream base that lathers into a light foam, and washes away all the oil and dirt and grime on my face. Even my makeup. Mascara included. I honestly don't  know what it could be but this cleanser literally takes everything off, without over drying.

A long time ago when I was naive and didn't know much, I thought cream cleansers were only for dry skin. But this cleanser takes off all the bad and leaves you with just the right amount of good oils. Because as we all know, even oily skin needs some hydration. Oh, and acne? gone. no more whiteheads. Even my congested pores have slowly diminished over time, but some of that is thanks to my facial scrub.

This has been a god sent. I love neutrogena products, and I just couldn't live without this cleanser. 

What's your go to cleanser?

-StayFabulous

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley, I did the FOTD using Benefit Highbeam for you; http://icandycosmetics.blogspot.com/2012/01/benefits-high-beam.html

    Hope it's helpful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh... I wish I could use this but I'm allergic :( But. I've heard this is AMAZING!!

    swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats too bad :(
      it's definitley been a holy grail product for me.
      what cleanser do you use?
      -Hayley xx

      Delete