Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Morning and Night Skincare Routine

This is basically what my day and night skincare routine consists of. There are a few variables, like I'm looking for a new eye cream (If you can suggest one I would love that!) and any facial masks or makeup wipes of the moment.

As of the moment I'm pretty fed up with makeup wipes. I cannot for the life of me find one that I like and want to stick with till death do us part. So I'm doubling up one the cleanser.

The cleanser that I use is Neutrogena Rapid Clear oil removing foaming cleanser. If you'd like to see a full review, you can click HERE. This takes off everything!! So I wash once to remove makeup, and once again to cleanse my skin. The first wash is with my hands and the second is with my Clarisonic breast cancer awareness edition.
Then I use my Cotton Rounds with my Olay Minimizing toner, and/or My Body Shop Camomile (odd spelling, but that's what it says)gentle eye make-up remover.  Then I take my Neutrogena oil free acne stress control 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment and apply a thing layer over my face avoiding my eye and area close to my lips. Lastly I use my Neutrogena oil free fresh moisture ultra light moisturizer and apply another thin layer. I like to shower in the mornings, so every other morning I like to use my St.Ives fresh skin apricot scrub. I feel like it's the best drugstore option, and it's amazing if used right. Gently scrub your skin. My poor friend used this and tried to scrub off hair dye, and ended up taking a layer of skin off her forehead. She was left with a gross scab for about a week. So be careful, do not scrub your skin off haha.



So any makeup removing wipes/ eye cream suggestions that you have are greatly appreciated :)

What do you use in your skin care routine?

-StayFabulous

4 comments:

  1. I tried the Neutragena makeup remover wipes but they really hurt my skin and felt like sand paper. I have sensitive skin though and they work well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats not good. I heard they have a night time lavender wipes, which might be good for sensitive skin. Have you tried those by any chance?
      -Hayley xx

      Delete
  2. Ive been waning to try the face wash brush for sometime now. I might need to give in and buy it. Thank you!!

    swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent months and months reasearching before buying it because it was a more exspensive purchase, but i'm really glad I got it because it has done wonders. It's really deep cleansing and lightly exfoliating.
      -Hayley xx

      Delete