Friday, January 20, 2012

NARS Charade eyeshadow Duo

NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Charade
4 g/ 0.14 oz.
Charade has got to be my all time favorite duo from NARS. The quality is great. The colors suit me. And since I'm an Audrey fan, I had to get my hands on this little item right here. Actually, that's probably the only reason I wanted it so bad. When I finally got it I found out the how amazing it really was  :)

Muted Mauve/ Smokey Plum
smokey plum/ muted mauve


Alright lets get down to the nitty gritty

Formula : It is so soft and buttery. I've worn this without any eye primer and it lasts literally all day. creasing? none.
Finish: Both colors are matte, though It's hard to tell from the swatches. I had to have my hand so close to the lamp, that sheen on the right is just a bit of glare.
Price : A bit more than I'd like to spend on makeup. I got from Sephora for $38 CDN. it's been well loved though. Well worth the price.

Has anyone tried Charade? Thoughts?

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment