Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LOTD - Maybelline Colorsensational Highshine - Coral Lustre

I'm feeling spring right now after the whole WEEK of winter we had here in Vancouver, and I felt like rocking a colorful lip. This is Maybellines Colorsensational highshine in Coral Lustre.

I wanted to take a ton of pictures in different lighting so you can see the full effect.  The picture that shows the truest color is the bottom middle picture.
 It's a pink coral that is all color, all gloss. No shimmer. No glitter. No frost. It's one of the nicest formulas that I've seen in the drugstore, feeling like a gloss rather than a lipstick.
The smell is very strong but I wouldn't say over powering. It smells fruity, maybe cherry/pineapple. So yummy.

What are you wearing on your lips today?

-StayFabulous

6 comments:

  1. I love the colour, think I'll definitely have to try this out! I love how you've created the pic as well :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      ya it's definitly worth checking out!
      -Hayley xx

      Delete
  2. I love coral lipsticks :) perfect daywear material!

    Enter my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my absolute favorite coral color!
      I havn't been able to find anything nearly as nice!
      -Hayley xx

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! Love it!!!

    I'm always looking for new blogs to follow and I'm happy I found yours!
    Every time I comment on a post I will checkout your adds and sponsors! Have a beautiful day <3

    SwBeautifulLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete