Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Philosophy Glow And Behold

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few philosophy goodies this holiday season, and one of my favorites has become the GLOW AND BEHOLD celestial shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath.

This is either a love it or hate it product. There is no one in between.


The reason? The scent.   To me it smells like orange zest with undertones of grapefruit. And when I say orange, I do not by any means want you to think that it smells like The Body shops satsuma fragrance, or that it has an artificial sugary sweet scent. No.  This smells like orange peelings. Juicy but bitter. Which I love, but not everyone does. I find it very invigorating and a nice "wake up" smell in my shower

The formula? Nice, but no super hero body wash. It's basic and does it's job.


It's a 480ml/ 16fl. oz bottle so it's not tiny at all. A very fair sized bottle that is going to last me quite a few months. I got it on sale at The Bay for $15 CDN which is still a bit pricey for body wash, but I splurged on the scent.


Bottom line, it gets the job done and it's only worth buying if you really enjoy the scent. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT buy this product without smelling first. Really make sure you like it first.


-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment