Monday, January 23, 2012

YOUTUBE FAVORITES!!

I've been watching YouTube religiously since about 2010 and since then I've gotten addicted to a few special gurus and comedians. They have given me great advice, tips , and laughs so I thought I'd share them with you in case you haven't seen them!


Makeup:

MissGlamoazzi: She doesn't do crazy looks but I feel that our everyday makeup style is very similar that whenever she has a new video, it's one of my first to watch.

TiffanyD : She has such great tips and techniques. I really trust her opinion on products. If she doesn't like something she won't be afraid to say so.  I really admire her style.
Sometimes she can be the hardest to watch because I always want to try the products she loves, because whenever I do, I find that I always love them. This makes my wallet sad.

Amarixe : If you haven't heard of this girl. you NEED to go check her out. She is incredible.
She has such a variety of tutorials and tons of reviews. She's very versatile in the products she tries. which I love. Because hello, we don't all use just MAC products.
She also has a great blog as well if you haven't seen it. The blog has it all. Reviews. Tutorials. Fashion.Hauls. Everything.

Comedy:

Shane Dawson:  Hilarious! One of the funniest guys on YouTube. He makes fun of everything, including himself. He has sketches, short movies, chats, vlogs, all on multiple channels. This guy must not have a life, I don't know how anyone could be that productive with a channel and still have time to sleep.

NigaHiga : Every time I watch one of Ryan's videos, I literally laugh out loud. I wish he had more video's out often. I get so exited to see one of his videos in my subscription box!

Vlogs:

ShayTards : By far the cutest family on the Internet. I wish I was a part of their family. Shay is so funny ( He also does comedy ) Katilette is so sweet and the shaytard kids are just so friggen cute and hilarious. This family looks like it's funfunfun all day.

Who are your YouTube favorites?

-StayFabulous

4 comments:

  1. Hey so sorry I am just getting back to you... for some reason the answer box on my blog doesn't allow me to answer someones question sometimes... yes I do have an under eye concealer that I recommend! I actually use one from CoverGirl & Olay that is really inexpensive, I bought mine at walmart! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'm actualy going there tonight. I will definitly take a look!

      -Hayley xx

      Delete
  2. I love Miss Glamorazzi videos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been watching miss glamorazzi for over a year and she is one of my favorites too! Bubzbeauty is great too!

    ReplyDelete