Monday, January 23, 2012

Current NARS wishlist

I found myself browsing around the NARS website again. They really make this hard for me. I go to look at ONE thing and end up drooling over EVERYTHING! The color selection is incredible. The high quality is undeniable. The packaging is so sleek.

These are of my favorites that I have been looking at lately, that will hopefully make it into my makeup collection sometime soon.


The Multiple In Copacabana : A glistening pearl with sheer silver pearls. I've always admired this whenever I go to sephora. I don't know why I just don't buy it already. I've probably used half a container already just playing with it at the store.

Matte Eye shadow In D. Gorgeous : A matte dusty lilac. The description always reminds me of the eyeshadow duo charade (the color in the left side) and since I've never seen D. gorgeous in person, I hope the colors aren't too similar. Never the less it's so pretty.

Sheer lip stick In Shrinager : A metallic raspberry. I find it hard to wear reds, but I could wear berry colors a few times a week and not get bored. And a metallic color with a sheer formula? that sounds fun!

Soft Touch Pencil Shadow In HollyWoodLand : A pale gold. Normally I like to highlight the inner rims of my eyes with pink because I think it make me look more awake, but with summer and a fabulous tan both on their way, I think I gold would be great. Maybe use as a highlighter on cheeks?

Lip gloss In Turkish Delight : A pink sherbet. I must be the only one in the world who doesn't have this lip gloss. Everyone and their mother and their dog have this color. I don't understand why I don't have this yet, the color screams Hayley! I want this. I need this. I must have this. lol

Powder Blush In Gaiety  : A bright candy pink. NARS has some great blushes, but a lot of them have glitter so I shy away most of the time. That's why I was so excited to see a matte blush finally. Unfortunately this is a limited edition from their Spring 2012 collection, so I might need to get my hands on this fast.

Shimmer Eye shadow In Nepal : A soft sheer rose. This color is so beautiful. It seems like a neutral shade that I would wear on an everyday basis, and so I think it would make a great staple in my collection.

Opaque Nail Polish In Schiap : A shocking pink. Schiap is one of their most well known colors. I'm pretty sure they have a lipstick and lip gloss in this color as well. It's just a fun pink that will look great this summer.(on my toes since I can't wear and bright colors on my hands at work)

Smudge proof Eyeshadow Base :  A clear primer. I've read such good reviews all over the place that I think it's time to try out myself. The container is really classic looking as well.

Have you tried out any of these products?

-StayFabulous

4 comments:

  1. I love NARS. I have tried the Powder blush and love it. It is really sheer but can be build up with each application.

    I am a new follower. Found you on Elle&Blair.
    http://www.myminibag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some great blushes! which color did you try?
      -Hayley xx

      Delete
  2. Love everything Nars too!! <3

    http://swBeautifulLife.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete