Thursday, January 19, 2012

Benefit Tan About Town


I love benefits beauty minis...like LOVE LOVE them! It's so cool that you can try out their full size products before actually having to pay the full sized price ..which makes my wallet..a happy wallet.
I got this set for $15 CDN at sephora.

Sooo while I was waiting in line to pay at my Sephora, a new boxed minis set caught my eye that I had never seen before. And not only that. THEY HAD A MINI BOXED HOOLA BRONZER!
I tried so hard not to embarrass myself from being overly excited in public, but I just couldn't contain myself. I have wanted to try out Benefits Hoola bronzer for ages, but just never got around to it.

I'm overjoyed to try this to say the least :)

any who...

The Benefit Tan About Town mini box set has 3 products including their oh so famous BadGal Lash mascara, Hoola Bronzer, ans Some Kind-A Gorgeous cream foundation.

BadGal Lash
4.0 g/ 0.14 oz.

Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Medium
1.8 g/ 0.06 oz.
Hoola
3.0 g/ 0.1 oz.

 The only one that I've tried before was BadGal Lash, and it was one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Definitely not disappointed to have that again ;)

Has anyone else tried any of these products? Thoughts?

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment