Thursday, January 26, 2012

LOTD - NYX Lipstick In Peach


This week I seem to be into some bright colors, and another of my favorites is NYX lipstick in Peach. When I first saw the name I thought it was ridiculous. There is absolutely nothing "Peach" about it. Whoever named it may have been colorblind, or just has an inside joke that the rest of us don't understand. It's a  raspberry with such a little amount of shimmer than it comes off as more of a sheen. And the formula feels like pure silk, it's fabulous. But one of the best things besides  the buttery formula is the packaging. The top part is .. meh, but on the bottom is a gel that shows the exact color of the lipstick!! No more nasty tester tubes that are crawling with whatever germs all the people who touched it had!!!  I honestly don't know why every brand doesn't do this. It's genius.

-What NYX lipsticks have you tried?

-StayFabulous

4 comments:

  1. I like the colors you have!! I bought like 8 of them i think, love the pigmentation but don't you think they smell a lil' funky? Or is it just me ;)

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not a pretty smelll, but it doesn't bother me much. yes the pigmentation is amazing! I was so shocked.
      -Hayley xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this shade looks so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete