Sunday, January 22, 2012

NOTD - Butter London 's Yummy Mummy

NOTD- YUMMY MUMMY
Butter London's Yummy Mummy
11 ml / 4 Fl oz.

I remember seeing Yummy Mummy in a video on youtube from TiffanyD, and instantly I fell in love. I tried so hard to find this color in store but they were always out :(

Finally the mall in my town started carrying them at The Bay, and after I squealed in excitement I ran, yes RAN to the Butter London stand and searched for this color. And thank the heavens it was there!
I was hesitant to pay $17 CDN, but now that I've tried it a few times the price is well worth it for the quality and the color selection they have. If you find a color that you absolutely love, go for it. You won't regret it.

Yummy Mummy is a camel taupe color with lots of the same colored shimmer. The formula is super creamy, and incredibly opaque. The picture above is just one coat!!! and dries so fast ( Fast as in like 2 minutes go ) Sadly this seems like more of a fall color, but I needed to wear it just one more time before all this spring colors pop into season.

PS- The packaging is so friggen cute!

What are your favorite Butter London polishes?

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment