Sunday, January 29, 2012

My lazy Sunday

So today I don't plan on doing much. It's been a long week and I'd like to relax as much as I can.
I got to sleep in this morning,  which was a real treat. My internal alarm has been set very early this week. Read a bit of  the current book i'm obsessed with. Hung out with the boyfriends little brothers and sisters since they got to come over the weekend. Made the little one some breakfast because she was sick. Poor little thing has had every cold, flu and ear infection known to man this past winter.  Came home and nursed my cramps with a little bit of Cadbury hot chocolate. YUM.  Finished a blog post. I have to go into work for a few hours but it will be a short trip.  Then I get to come home to a turkey dinner with my family. Mum is cutting sweet potatoes as we speak. I love family dinners. We don't have them often but I do really enjoy them. After that I plan of tidying up my room just a bit and then snuggling up in my bed and watching Roman Holiday. Finishing up my day by hopefully finishing the book i've been reading this week "13 Reasons Why", it's so sad but it's so good that I just don't want to put it down.

What are you up to this sunday?

-StayFabulous

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a blog award. Just paying it forward!! :)

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html?showComment=1327888212977#c8493083961204733277

    ReplyDelete