Friday, January 20, 2012

NARS Orgasm Blush

NARS ORGASM BLUSH
4.8 g/ 0.16 oz.
NARS Orgasm blush is a cult favorite. It's a pinky peach with glittery gold reflects. Very flattering on almost any skin shade, unless your a glitter hater. And most of the year, I am.
This is usually a product that comes out when my skin is behaving.



Never the less I love that you can tone down the shade quite a bit with a light hand, but still be able to create a rich opaque color that will pop on the cheeks.

At about $35 a pop CDN, this product is for the serious. I absolutely recommend you checking this blush out in person before spending all that money. The only reason I bought it the first time was because I was really young( This was my first high end blush ) and had great skin. AND it was on sale at Sephora for $15 CDN. I loved it. And I was really upset when I lost it. A couple years later when I thought about it again fondly,  I repurchased it online thinking "duh I already love it!". BUT my skin had changed and when I wore it again and I wasn't happy with what I saw. The glitter will make your bumpy flaws very obvious.

That being said, if your skin is under control and you don't mind glitter, this could be the one for you. It is after all a cult favorite for a reason, and is a beautiful unique shade that will stop people in their tracks.

Have you tried NARS ORAGSM? thoughts?

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment