Monday, February 27, 2012

NOTD- Essie Lady Like

More like the nail polish I've been wearing for the last two weeks.

Essie Lady Like is gorgeous combination of a dusty lilac/mauve, reminds me of the Nars Charade eyeshadow duo. The formula is so creamy and glossy. No shimmer or glitter with this lady. One of the most surprising aspects is how opaque Lady Like is - one coat was all I needed for perfect all over color.

This is my first and only Essie nail polish. I bought it late last summer and I can't even tell you how many times I've worn this on my nails. I don't know why I haven't bought Essie before. I felt so out of the loop.  And now- If I wasn't on a polish ban I would probably go Essie crazy. They have an unreal selection of natural and classic colors and as of recently, have been coming out with more  bright fun colors.


The packaging is adorable and classic looking in a 13.5 Ml glass bottle. I bought Lady Like at my Walmart for around $9 CDN which is on the pricier end of the drugstore polishes. Still cheaper than OPI though.

What are you favorite Essie polishes??

-StayFabulous

1 comment:

  1. I love ladylike! Definitely one of my top three nail polishes!
    I nominated you for the Versitile Blogger Award!
    http://www.cutely-whimsical.blogspot.com

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete