Thursday, December 1, 2011

Brazened Honey Lush Mask

BRAZENED HONEY FACE MASK BY LUSH
Description on pot reads:
Refreshing herbs and fruit juices are blended with warming ayurvedic herbs and spices. With ground almonds to polish and moisturizing honey, this blend leaves the skin vibrent and revitalized.

If all I had to describe this product was one word it would be OMG
Lush has some unbelievably amazing skin care products, but their fresh face masks are top of my list! The brazened honey was actualy the first face mask I had ever used from lush and is still one of my top 2 favorites. The scent and the product aren't the loveliest, but when it works! Brazened honey refreshes tired overworked skin. It softens and soothes while detoxing pores. I love to use this mask after a long day of wearing makeup, on those not so wonderful morninsg when I wake up dehydrated, or simply just whenever I feel my skin needs a boost.

 
All you do is start with cleansed skin. Apply a generous layer around the face and neck and wait 5-10 minutes( I do 20. shhh!) then when your face feels like it's turned into cement, splash with warm water and masage the ground almonds to exfolaite before you rinse all the mask away.

Mask before bed and after a sneak in the neighbours hotub (excuse the hair)

 I just friggen love this face mask so much!!  It's like I had my boring old face and after the mask I just rinsed it away and all I had left was beautiful soft skin!! My pores feel clean! I have that wonderful feeling where my skin isn't dry and it isn't oily, it's just hydrated...and my skin is so smooth!!! like baby butt smooth!! All i want to do is touch my skin!! Seriously everyone needs to try this out at least once in their life. It's a spa feeling at home for less than $8.

The only downside is the mask only lasts 3 weeks since the ingredients are fresh. So I wouldn't bother buying 1 or 2 two at the most at one time. but other than that the brazened honey face mask from lush is incredible. Everytime I use it I can't believe that it's actualy MY skin on my face!

StayFabulous-


No comments:

Post a Comment