Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Haul- Bath & Body Works


My first haul!!

And it's a few days behind...
I actualy got these items about 3 days ago when I told my mum that we needed some some hand soaps that were moisturizing, because the ones we had were sucking my skin dry. If you just looked at my hands alone, you might think I was my mothers mother! And then the glorious email from B&BW came and they had some outrageous deals that I just couldn't pass up on. And heres what I got..



This shopping trip I let myself indugle in some of the fantastic sales B&BW had going on over this weekend.  7 for $25 on all handsoaps. and 4 for $20 on all wallflowers and scents.
This was the only item not on sale. But for only $2 it may as well have been.
It's a little bumblebee rubber top that goes on their soap handles. If anything it's a bit of an annoyence because of how easy it can come off. The only reasoning I had in buying it was that my mothers nickname is "honeybee" and whenever we see a little bee themed knick knack we usualy buy it for her. It's cute but I would never buy any of the other decorative tops.

Top to bottom/ L to R

Kitchen lemon.Winter cranberry. Peach bellini . Sweet Pea
Iced Gingerbread.Twisted peppermint. White Citrus

My mom and I both picked out a few scents, and normally we have very different tastes but I turned out to love all of these! we have a pretty large range of baked goods to floraly, sweet, fruity, and holiday. I am definitly not going to be needing soap for a LONG time

I also picked up a plain white flower wallflower(to match any decor) and three scents
twisted peppermint. Tis the season *both to match the candles bought a week earlier* and gingerbread...well because it's december and my room likes to reek of the holidays. nuff said.

StayFabulous-

No comments:

Post a Comment