Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MAC Dame blush - Falling In Love Love With An Old Favorite

 My absolute all time favorite blush has got to be MAC dame blush.
It's a beautiful mid tone pink with a satin finish that is perfect for most skin tones ( I say most, but I have never actualy seen it look anything less than beautiful on someone). Dame is a must have blush for any season in my makeup bag. When i'm paler in the winter it adds a nice warm pink flush and adds a complimentary glow to my summer tan, and to all the months in between.  And the cherry on top is that Dame is so buildable. You can load on the color, or keep it minimal. IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!


In the picture above you can see the tiniest bit of sparkle reflects
but once you get it onto your skin it becomes more matte.
I absoutely hate sparkle or glitter in my blushes because I feel
 that it just makes any imperfections more noticable.

It retails for $23.50 CA/ $19.50 US

It's definitley not as inexspensive as most drugstore blushes, but it will take you months and months before you hit pan and even longer before you can finish up the product.
I was switching betwen two MAC blushes everyday and it was close to two years before I could finish up both of them. Hopefully that will give you a good idea.

MAC is really well known for their color selection, but if it's your first blush from MAC or your new to makeup, then this is the blush I would recomend for you. It's a fool proof.

StayFabulous-

No comments:

Post a Comment