Thursday, April 12, 2012

NOTD - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty


 Spring spring spring!! I am just so excited and I keep showing it through my nails with yet another springtime polish of mine.  This is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow kitty.
A beautiful canary yellow that is sometimes bright, and sometimes pastel depending on the light.

I picked this up sometime last year at walmart when they were having a sale, but never wore it till now.  I had no idea what on earth I was missing. I had seen Ingrid ( MissGlamorazzi ) have this in one of her videos and just fell in love the color. I wanted a yellow nail polish bad!!


 This is my only yellow nail polish, and I love it! the color and consistency are fabulous, and just looking at my nails made me happy :)

This is three coats though....the only downside since I am so impatient. I wish this were more opaque. Till they reformulate this, I am dealing with it.  This does dry fairly fast but 3 coats? come on...

I did see a post on Allison's blog ( Amarixe ) on a new Revlon polish called Buttercup that was gorgeous that I'm dying to pick up now that I've tried this.



This Little darling of mine sure loved this polish too :)
He couldn't stop rubbing the bottle and purring and meowing at me.

-StayFabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment